get a badge now!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday Night Workout

Due to the extreme cold, Mom and I ran at the Rec Center instead of out in the 25 degree cold with 20 mph gusts...

Update:

Mom and Joe: 4 miles 51:55 12:58 pace
Karen: Have not run yet...

Not a bad run at all tonight...we kept up the 3:1 the whole time, skipping 1 interval to recover. I am glad that we did not go back to 2:2. After last nights terrible run, I feel good again. Now, We have 3 days rest until our Saturday long run with the Fleet Feet people. This week, we move from starting at the store from starting at the Concord YMCA and running towards Ravenwood High School...apparently it starts flat, then gets hilly, then finishes flat. Should be interesting.

I added my gamer card to the blog too, if you haven't noticed. Awesome.

No comments: