get a badge now!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday Morning Run (I was absent)

So, with the ankle injury, I missed the run however both Mom and Karen went. Mom walked but came close to beating out the 2:2's which is very impressive and Karen ran with the 6:1's but found them to run slowly, so she pulled ahead of them towards the end.

I do not have a time on Mom, but I do have Karens:

Karen 6.7 miles 1:17 11:29 minute pace

I do not know much about the course they ran, but what they told me which was that it was nice and they passed Alan Jackson's house.

As far as the injury goes, I feel a lot better today. I can feel a slight "twinge" every so often on it, but no real pain anymore. I am going to keep doing the exercises that the doctor told me to do and if all goes as planned, I will go and either walk or do the 2:2's next week...we will see.

J

No comments: