get a badge now!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Frustrated and Hurt

Yep...so, I tried to blame tennis and shoes last week (although, I still have not given up on blaming the shoes, the old ones that is)...anyhow, this week, it is my left ankle...at the end of my first mile started pulsing with pain. It got so bad that my trot turned into more of a fast limp.

I am really really disappointed. I have come to not really look forward to Tuesday training. I seem to always hurt myself. This week, I think it may have been me compensating for my right ankle from last week. The only thing I know for sure is that I need to see a doctor. Mom has been seeing someone for her joints and 'biodynamics' since she has been hurt. I will be calling him in the morning. The last thing I want is for me to 'kill' my long run like I have been on Saturday, but then can not run the rest of the week.

What I am hoping is that this is just leftovers from my last injury and I now have the right shoes and can move forward and finish training for the half injury-free.

I just want to run.

No comments: