get a badge now!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Off Day, Getting over Sickness

I have to say after yesterdays long run, I feel great. I was expecting to feel really sore and cruddy, but I had no pains at all. It was still not in my best interest to run again today, but being able to walk down the stairs without my knees getting wobbly, that is awesome.

Due to the awesome weather, we spent a good portion of the day outside, Claire and Bella made themselves a lemonade stand and sat outside drinking lemonade, they had a couple of customers, but not a ton...I started the opening process of the pool. It is early, but I was ready to get the cover off and start cleaning the patio off.

I am hoping the weather holds this week so that we can get some outside runs in AND possibly some tennis in during lunchtime at work.

J

No comments: