get a badge now!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Awesome run today...

I feel like I am getting the hang of this heart rate training...both Matt and Mom were correct, once I got some decent weather, it seemed so much easier. I was able to stay in my zone for 80% of my run. Which was awesome. I ended up doing 4.1, I normally do 3.1, but I felt so good I had to keep going. If it was not a work day, I would have gone even further.

It honestly was a run that reminded me how much I enjoy running. When we started this last year, I honestly believed that this would be a year that I would dedicate to 1 race (Disney Full), but at this point I can not picture my life without running. I may not be the best at it, or the fastest, but I love it, and as my brother is finding out...I want everyone to love it too...or at least try. Hell, if I can do this, anyone can.

No comments: