get a badge now!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Great Long Run Yesterday...

I was without my Garmin (Karen was running with it), so we went on Mom's heart rate and ended up doing a very comfortable 9.5 miles. We stopped frequently to stretch, plus a nice stop at the Kroger to refill water, go to the potty, etc...I really like that we are getting to the point where a close to 10 mile run can be uneventful. It was more humid than it has been, but we are looking forward to some cooler weather. Yes, it screws up the end of our pool season, but I have heard that heart rate is easier to do when you are no gasping for air with all of the humidity.

That is all I have to report at this point...I may do a short run later tonight and tomorrow I will blog my week 3 weigh in...not really to happy about that because I somehow gained 3 lb's yesterday...

No comments: