get a badge now!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday at Radnor Lake

This morning we were doing a recovery run after last week's 9.5 miler. At this point, 5.5 miles sounds easy, but the hills at Radnor Lake were brutal. The first 2.75 were not terrible, in fact during the last downhill, I believe we skipped at last 2 intervals and ran for 10 minutes straight. Of course, coming back was horrible. I very rarely have those moments now where I think to myself, this is bullcrap, what am I doing here, but for about 3/4 of a mile going up hill...I thought about that. Needless to say, we finished and finished pretty strong.

Mom and Joe - 5.5 miles 73 minutes - 13:12 pace
Karen finished a bit ahead of us, I do not have her time.

Check out Mom's blog. She has a bunch of pictures from today. Even with the hills, it was a really pretty run...

2 comments:

G said...

Thanks for the email, Joe. I'll soon link your blog to mine. trying to build a "people who run Disney" category for links!

Jersey Grammy said...

Awesome Joe