get a badge now!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Franklin Classic 10k Pre-show

So, I signed up for the 10k yesterday and immediately felt that it was a mistake. Do I really need to run this? It's only a 10k.

Well, that passed, I am back into competition mode. 1 Hour 22 minutes is the time to beat. I think I can do it. The debate right now is should I run heart rate OR 4:2 intervals? I think with 4:2 intervals I should be able to beat the time pretty easily...heart rate, not sure...

I have my bib pinned to my shirt, clothes out, ready to rock...I decided to wear my Fleet Feet colors since they are a major sponsor of the race...



The review will come tomorrow, I will be carrying my camera, so I will try to take some good pictures...

Also, this week is the "last week" of the game diet...so far, great results. I am going to make a big push this week to finish under 235. We will take one week off, then go on another 1 month push before the holidays and the winter races. My goal is to be sub 225 before the Las Vegas race on December 6.

No comments: