get a badge now!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Been a great week of running...

So, I have officially scaled back to 3 days of running a week and it seems to be working out really well. Come Saturday, when the long runs happen, I am not overly tired and ready to rock out 12+ miles every week.

So, Tuesday night was my normal "No Boundaries" run with the Fleet Feet crew. We have been working our intervals up every week with the hope of being able to run a high interval at the Race for the Cure here in a few weeks. Currently we are running 4:1's which I can handle on the shorter miles...currently we are running for 60 minutes...the other night, we made it 4.5 miles. We have 2 more nights of this particular workout before the race, so I think we should be around 5.5 before we are done...

Thursday night I was thinking of running with a local group here in Spring Hill, my schedule did not really work out to meet them at 6 at the Hacienda, but I will make it work for next week. This week I decided to just run a quick 3, an out and back from the house, so that I could get back and have dinner ready for when Karen and Bella got back from their girl scouts/swimming lessons/karen's class...it all worked out. I had a great run and only had to cook partially in the rain.

We run 12 tomorrow...a 'recovery' run...I will let you know how it goes!

No comments: