get a badge now!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Testing Testing Testing...

OK, so I have been wanting to test other tools to update you all on our running and what is going on around the house. One of my friends from work has a flipmino and he was gracious enough to allow me to borrow it to do some testing. I took this after I picked up Claire from camp today.

Test from joe donnelly on Vimeo.



The picture was ridiculously clear. It is small, easy enough to store in my fuel belt when we are running...which is good. The flip attaches easily to my laptop via USB which made the conversion simple. The plan is to see what sort of footage I can take during a run, then I may have to make a purchase if I am still happy...

Let me know what you think.

Joe

1 comment:

Tim Martin said...

Ah, the serene landscape footage... very exciting... Are you going to add music?