get a badge now!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another Video Post

Today, Claire and I went to Target after I picked up an inflatable basketball goal for the pool. I think that this may be the best $18.99 we spend all summer. Now, Bella was at VBS tonight, so we will have to get her tomorrow night, but here is a video of Claire and her first "dunk"...we have gotten better since then...

Claire's First "dunk" from joe donnelly on Vimeo.



Been a quiet week as far as running is concerned. With Claire being at camp this week and me working some abbreviated office hours so that I can ferry her back and forth, I have been working through lunch. Mom and I MAY try to run early at some point this week...I am guessing Thursday, we will see. We do definitely have a long run scheduled for Saturday, at least 8...

Joe

1 comment:

Jersey Grammy said...

awesome video - your blog keeps getting better and better