get a badge now!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Mondays

Yesterdays Results:

Karen: 7 miles, 84 minutes
Mom and Joe: 7 miles, 95 minutes

I am really pleased with our progress so far. That was our longest outing yet, and I would have thought that I would be dying today, but I feel pretty good and if it was not a rest day, I would have tried to squeeze a mile or 2 in tonight...

Training schedule changes this week...Mom and I will be running Tuesday, Thursday, and then our long days on Saturday. We are going to start training with the Fleet Feet group. The planned runs should help us quite a bit.

As for tonight, Mom did yoga, and I babysat Bella while Karen went out to hang out with her friends. Tomorrow night, even though it is technically supposed to be an off night because of the amount of miles we ran yesterday, I may squeeze in a mile using a new interval that Mom found...we will see...

No comments: