get a badge now!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Last Workout...

So, I did my last 3 miler during lunch today and I am still feeling pretty strong. 3 days of icing, stretching, and relaxing are ahead of me...and you know what, I am cool with that.

So, whats next? Tomorrow during lunch, I am heading over to Fleet Feet to get some more GU for the race and to just have some around the house. Thursday will be nothing race related, but I am going to be going to take a water sample from the pool over to Atlantic Pools and Spa...we are pretty close to having it swim-ready. Friday, I am out of the office to go down to the Health and Fitness Expo to pick up our race bibs, etc...then of course, the big race for the kids is Friday night. Claire starts her final mile at 6:20, while Bella starts hers at 7:05. We are going to get there early so that we can figure out how everything works and enjoy watching the girls getting their medals. We are certainly proud of them. Running 25 miles over the past 4 weeks has not been easy on them, but they really pulled it out.

After Saturday, I am going to take the first part of next week off, then start back up Thursday...we have about 2 months before we have the Peachtree (which is a 10k, we can do that standing on our head)...then the LONG wait until Disney...we need to find something to fill in that empty time. Possibly this? There is no 2009 date yet, but it is a decent time...about 2 months before Disney, a flat and fast course...we will see.

No comments: