get a badge now!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I feel like we just got here...

We leave in the morning for Chicago for the Rock n' Roll Half Marathon. I had to take a week off from running due to a chest cold that I developed during our visit to the West Coast, so I have a little bit of the nervous nellie butterflies in my stomach...we are all packed and ready to go...I am charging the flipmino to bring as well as have the dig camera. Hopefully, I will have room for my sports beans...

I found a bunch of pictures from Disneyland (about 190 of them...) that I neglected to post so here they are:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31053139@N06/sets/72157621899782080/

I also have some videos I am playing with...nothing big, just some snippets here and there. I will post those next week. As well as a brief outline of what we did, thoughts, etc...

Also, please take a look at Ryan's (bro) blog (The Brass Baby)...I have started contributing over there as well. I posted this the other day...which looks completely incredible. Incredible enough to post again here...

http://kotaku.com/5325198/this-looks-like-art-from-warren-spectors-steampunk-disney-game

Art from a rumored Disney game for the Wii...the whole steampunk variation on the Theme Parks look amazing. I love that first pic...

Anyhow...look for something more 'wordy' next week...

No comments: